Tuesday 25 October 2011

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW...THE MICHEAL BUBLE NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM !

Not quite as adventurous as hoped for but still a superb album.The orchestrations and choral backing are wonderful and the guests...the Puppini sisters,and Shania Twain are welcome additions to the festive songs. Standouts are HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS,CHRISTMAS BABY WON'T YOU PLEASE COME HOME,AVE MARIA,FELIZ NAVIDAD(especially good) and one new song COLD DECEMBER NIGHT.There are fifteen tracks on the CD running almost the hour so extrememly good value even if a few of the tracks have been released before. I suppose I expect more and was even considering only four stars, but there are Christmas plums in the vocals and as I listen more I know I will appreciate this album than so many other Christmas releases.

TUDNOFM 107.8 OR ONLINE AT TUDNOFM.CO.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment