Wednesday 11 January 2012

PLAYLIST JANUARY 10TH FEATURES PEGGY LEE.

MY FAVOURITE PEGGY LEE TOP TEN. Fever /Things are swingin'/ The folks who live on the hill / Till there was you / You'll remember me /Pass me by. CD.THE VERY BEST OF...*****. Where did they go / All I want.CD MAKE IT WITH YOU.***. The Alley cat song / I'll be seeing you. CD I'M A WOMAN.****. VINYL FROM TH ATTIC....Gonna get along without you now / A fool born every minute VINYL only THE VERY BEST OF SKEETER DAVIS.***. When I dream / My Foolish heart. VINYL ONLY. NOW. VIC DAMONE.****. OTHER TRACKS PLAYED ON SHOW. Wiedersehn...Al Martino...CD ( 2) WE COULD****. Let me be the one...Paul Williams...CD JUST AN OLD FASHIONED LOVE SONG.*** Traces....Jane Morgan.....VINYL ONLY. Take good care of my baby...Bobby Vee...VARIOUS. Ode to Billy Joe....Bobbie Gentry....VARIOUS. Your heart is free just like the wind....Vikki Carr.. THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION. Tzena tzena tzena....Vic Damone...THE BEST OF.***. Rose Marie / Home cookin' Billy May,Bob Hope,Margaret Whiting... MAY TIME.***. Softly as I leave you...Matt Munro...THE ULTIMATE.**** I got rhythm...Ella Fitzgerald....SINGS THE GEORGE AND IRA GERSHWIN SONGBOOK.*****. Every step of the way...Johnny Mathis...THE VERY BEST OF..****. The Prayer...Andrea Bocelli / Celine Dion....VIVERE.*****. How lucky can you get...Bing Crosby / Fred Astaire..THE UNITED ARTIST SESSIONS.****. Moondance...Micheal Buble.....MICHEAL BUBLE.****. I get a kick out of you....Frank Sinatra,,A FINE ROMANCE(2CDS)*****. next week my favourite Johnny Mathis Songs plus 2 from the attic. TUDNOFM 107.8 TUDNOFM.CO.UK AND CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment