Wednesday 15 February 2012

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEBRUARY 14TH.

To celebrate Valentines day played 10 romantic songs by Dean Martin and featured Paul McCartney's new album.KISSES ON THE BOTTOM. THE DEAN MARTIN SONGS. La vie en rose....album...FRENCH STYLE.*****. If you were the only girl in the world....DREAM WITH DEAN.*****. Memories are made of this / Innarmorata / Volare / Return to me Just in time...album...THE BEST OF....(CAPITOL)**** I've got my love to keep me warm / Winter romance..CHRISTMAS WITH DINO**** Always in my heart....DINO LATINO.***. THE PAUL MCCARTNEY ALBUM KISSES ON THE BOTTOM.****. The glory of love / Always /My Valentine /I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter. Although many have rejected this album as disappointing I have to admit to enjoying the concept of' close to the mike' intimate singing for a gentleman in his mature years. There are surprises and the self penned songs are excellant. Many others have tried this before and failed but McCartney definitely falls into the success story of those who passed. A gentle reward for all of his fans. OTHER TRACKS PLAYED ON SHOW Love me tonight....Tom Jones. Move over darling....Doris Day. Love is in the air...John Paul Jones. There will never be another you....Frank Sinatra...POINT OF NO RETURN.****. How about you....Bing Crosby / Rosemary Clooney...FANCY MEETING YOU HERE.*****. It had to be you...Andy Williams...DEAR HEART.****. Mandolins in the moonlight....Perry Como...JUKE BOX BABY.****. Lovin' you....Minnie Riperton. All I have to do is dream...Everly Brothers...THE BEST OF.****. All I do is dream of you....Micheal Buble...CRAZY LOVE.*****. I can't give you anything but love....Les paul and Mary Ford....THE VERY BEST OF.*** My funny Valentine Carly Simon...MY ROMANCE.****. Can't help falling in love...Elvis Presley....50 GREATEST LOVE SONGS.****. This guys in love with you....Herb Alpert. Losing my mind....Peggy Lee....WHERE DID THEY GO****. Unforgettable....Sammy Davis Jnr....THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION.**** We'll gather lilacs....Micheal Holliday...THE STORY OF MY LIFE.****. Romantica....Jane Morgan...THE SECOND TIME AROUND.****.

No comments:

Post a Comment