Wednesday 16 January 2013

EVERLY BROTHERS TOP TEN WORLDWIDE HITS + PLAYLIST

THE EVERLY BROTHERS TOP HITS.( Worldwide single sales & downloads)


1....CATHY'S CLOWN.
2....ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM.
3....BIRD DOG.
4....WAKE UP LITTLE SUSIE.
5....BYE BYE LOVE.
6....CRYING IN THE RAIN.
7....SO SAD.
8....TILL I KISSED YOU.
9....LET IT BE ME.
10..WALK RIGHT BACK.


PLAYLIST.

Albatros....Fleetwood mac....THE BEST OF..***.
Freedom come, freedom go....Fortunes....THE BEST OF..**.
By the river...Groove Armada....THE BEST OF...****.
If she should come to you....Matt Munro...THIS IS....****.
Oh Susanna...Carly Simon....INTO WHITE.*****.
Empty pockets....Perry Como....THE DEFINITIVE....****.
I don't want to talk about it....JoeMc Elderry....HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE.***.
If only I could live my life again...Jane Morgan...FASCINATION.****.
Make the day....Micheal Holliday....ANTHOLOGY.****.
I get along without you very well...Peggy lee....IF YOU GO.*****.
Put on a happy face.....Tony Bennett....THE ESSENTIAL...****.
Dear Heart....Al Martino....WE COULD.***.
Leave your hat on....Etta James....THE BEST OF...***.
Embraceable you...Frank Sinatra....NICE'N EASY.*****.
You're the first, you're the last, your my everything..Peter Grant...PETER GRANT.*****.
Danny's song....Anne Murray....THE BEST..SO FAR.****.
Deep purple...Val Doonican,...SONGBOOK.****.
The lamp is low...Ray Conniff....CONCERT IN RHYTHM.****.
Touch me when we're dancing....Carpenters...THEIR GREATEST HITS>****.
The man who plays the mandolino...Dean Martin..THE BEST OF...*****.

Next week....THE TOP TEN WORLDWIDE HITS OF TONY BENNETT

TUDNOFM 107.8

No comments:

Post a Comment