Thursday 20 February 2014

PERRY COMO ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW. FEB 18TH 2014.

PERRY COMO...THE DEFINITIVE PERRY COMO COLLECTION..BMG/CAMDEN DELUX.(2CDS)

Tracks played....
I want to give / Kiss me and kiss e and kiss me / My days of loving you / In the still of the night
I've got you under my skin / The best of times.

49 tracks, all the hits, CD2 containing some very relaxed excellant performances.If you
like a good crooner and havn't got a lot of Como's recordings, this is the album for you.****.

PLAYLIST.

Oh, lonesome me...Sammy Davis Jnr / Ain't gonna cry anymore ...Dean Martin.
THE RAT PACK(2CDS)***.
Eleanor Rigby....Ray Charles....THE DEFINITIVE....****.
Lovesick Blues....Frank Ifield....BEST OF...****.
It started all over again....Brenda Lee....THE BEST OF...****.
Jai Ho....A>R>Rahman, Pussycay dolls.....PLAYLIST.****.
It must be love....Labi Sissfre......PLAYLIST.****.
Jealousy.....Billy Fury...PLAYLIST.***.
Jealousy....Will Young...PLAYLIST.****.
Jailhouse Rock.....Elvis Presley....HISTORY.****.
Just dance....Lady Gaga....SINGLE.****.
Kisses sweeter than wine...Jimmie Rodgers.....PLAYLIST.***.
Leader of the pack...Shangri-Las.....PLAYLIST.***.
Perfidia....Mel Torme....OLE TORME.****.
Lost....Michael Buble....CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE.*****.
Fly me to the moon....Joe Harnell....FLY ME TO THE MOON.*****.
Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake....Ray Conniff....CONCERT IN RHYTHM.****.
Walk on by....Johnny mathis.... A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.***.
I'm gonna go fishin'....Peggy Lee....THE BEST OF THE SINGLES COLLECTION.****.
Here comes my baby....Mavericks...THE BEST OF...****.
Go gentle...Robbie Williams.....DOWNLOAD.***.
You're the one for me....Wanda Jackson....DOWNLOAD.***.
I'm a girl,you're a boy / Go away Little girl / Blame it on the bossa nova....Eydie Gorme,Steve
Lawrence....THE TWO OF US(2CDS)****.
Don't you remember....Dean Martin....3CDS.***.
Walk on....Roy Orbison....THE SINGLES COLLECTION 1965-73.****.
Dear Heart...Michael Holliday...THE MAGIC OF...****.
Wheels of a dream...Alfie Boe....ALFIE BOE.***.
I am a heart....Jane Morgan...THE SECOND TIME AROUND.****.

llandudnocommunityradio.com.
TUDNOFM 107.8

No comments:

Post a Comment