Thursday 21 May 2015

SINATRA SWINGS ON REPRISE ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW. MAY19TH 2015.

THE COMPLETE REPRISE RECORDINGS.....REPRISE.
tracks played....

You and the night and the music / Don't be that way / Granada / Everybody's twisting .
Love is just around the corner / Goody goody / I left my heart in San Francisco.
My kind of girl / Witchcraft.

Cherry picking from the swinging albums released by Reprise from 1960 onwards. The only
exception was the unreleased " I left my heart in San Francisco" which didn't fare well
against Tony Bennett's version. I liked it.
THE COMPLETE REPRISE COLLECTION is a twenty Cd album which costs a lot I admit
but you do get EVERYTHING ! *****. More swinging tracks from Sinatra later in the year.

PLAYLIST

Early in the morning....Vanity Fayre....DOWNLOAD.***.
Let it be me...Johnny Mathis.....MATHIS IN NASHVILLE.*****.
Bless you....Tony Orlando....PLAYLIST.***.
Bouquet of roses.....Vic Damone.....COUNTRY LOVE SONGS.****.
No regrets....Walker brothers.....DOWNLOAD.***.
Wonderwall....Mike Flowers Pop.....PLAYLIST.***.
A night like this....Caro Emerald.....DELETED SCENES FROM THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR.***.
Apache.....The shadows.......THE BEST OF...****.
Georgy girl....The Seekers.....THE BEST OF....***.
Once I loved.....Perry Como.....LIGHTLY LATIN.*****.
Long live love.....Sandie Shaw....PLAYLIST.***.
Backtrack....Rebecca Fergason ......PLAYLIST.***.
In the still of the night....Jo Stafford.....THE ULTIMATE CAPITOL COLLECTION.****.
Who's got the action.....Dean Martin.....FOREVER COOL.****.
Maybe I know....Lesley Gore.....THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION.***.
I'm in love.....Alexander Rybak.....NO BOUNDARIES.****
Let me be the one......Carpenters.....40 / 40*****.
Together again.....Al Martino...THINK I'LL SOMEWHERE AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP.***.
Lovesick Blues....Floyd Cramer....THE ESSENTIAL....****.
Just one of those things....Nat King Cole....THE ONE AND ONLY.****.
Am I losing you.....Jim Reeves....GREATEST HITS.****.
Lady in waiting.....Don McLean....THE VERY BEST OF....****

tudnofm 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk      every Tuesday night 8-10pm



No comments:

Post a Comment