Wednesday 7 October 2015

COLIN HOLMES MAGIC OF THE MUSICALS FEATURING PEGGY LEE"WHERE DID THEY GO" ON OCTOBER 9TH 2015.

PEGGY LEE...WHERE DID THEY GO....EMI-CAPITOL RECORDS.

tracks played....
Where did they go / My rock and foundation / Help me make it through the night / All I want / Sing / Losing my mind / My sweet lord.

Distinguished vocals on this middle-of -the -road release from Peggy Lee in the early seventies. her husky intimate voice dominating the album with some unusual song choices....of which WHERE DID THEY GO  is the standout.****.

PLAYLIST.

The Bilbao song....Andy Williams....100 HITS.***.
The show must go on...Carly Simon.....THIS IS MY LIFE.****.
Mimi...Dean Martin....FRENCH STYLE.*****
That song....Mama Cass Elliot.....THE MUSIC OF....****.
Let it go.....Gary Barlow.....DOWNLOAD.****.
What a wonderful world....Johnny Mathis....MATHIS IN NASHVILLE*****.
Look at me.....Grei Halliwell....SINGLE.***.
Clair....Gilbert O Sullivan.....SINGLE.***.
A house is not a home...Glee cast....PLAYLIST.****.
You don't know....Helen Shapiro...THE BEST OF...****.
Spanish Flea.....Herb Alpert.....SINGLE.****.
In the wee small hours of the morning.....Frank Sinatra....SINGLE.*****.
As tears go by.....Marianne Faithful...THE BEST OF....***.
All about you.....McFly.....SINGLE.****.
I blame Hollywood....Olly Murs.....DOWNLOAD.***.
Danny Boy......Connie Francis......CONNIE IN IRELAND.***.
Shake me I rattle.....Dave King....MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS.****.
Strictly come dancing theme.....Laurie Hollaway Orchestra....STRICTLY COME DANCING.***.
Don't go near the eskimos...Ben Colder / I apologise....Billy Eckstine / My melancholy baby...Tommy Edwards....GEMS FROM THE MGM VAULTS (3CDS) ****.
Eleanor Rigby.....Beatles......ONE*****.
Love me in the daytime....Doris Day....HAPPY HITS.****.
That old Black magic....Bobby Rydell.....THE BEST OF...***.
By the fireside.....Jo Stafford.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS.*****.
Yaketty Sax.....Boots Randolph.......RARE INSTREMENTELS.****
Breaking up is hard to do.....Overtones....SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES.****.
I've got my love to keep me warm.....Bette Midler.....COOL YULE.****.
Stronger....Matthew Morrison......FINDING NEVERLAND.*****.

tudnofm 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk...Listen Live....every Tuesday evening 8-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment