Thursday 30 June 2016

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW 28TH JUNE 2016.


PLAYLIST.

My heart stood still.....Peggy Lee...RIDIN HIGH.*****(3CDS)
Cliche love song....EUROVISION 2014.****.
The morning side of the mountain....Tommy Edwards...IT'S ALL IN THE GAME.****.
We can work it out...Beatles....1.*****.
 I have nothing.....Whitney Houston......THE BEST OF....***.
It takes a tango....Cilla Black.....DOWNLOAD.***.
I'm gonna run away from you....Tammi Lynn...DOWNLOAD.****.
My girl....Smokey Robinson.....THE BEST OF....***.
Caprice.....Doris Day.....MOVIE HITS.****.
For your babies.....Simply Red.....SINGLE.****.
Dance on....Shadows.....GREATEST HITS.****.
Let there be drums.....Sandy Nelson....PLAYLIST.**.
Forget him....Bobby Rydell....THE BEST OF....***.
A fine romance.....Ella Fitzgerald....GOLD.*****.
It all depends on you.....Frank Sinatra....COME DANCE WITH ME.*****.
My foolish heart...Billy Eckstine......PASSING STRANGERS.****.
Don't get around much anymore....Sam Cooke.....PLAYLIST.****.
She said....Plan B.   .....PLAYLIST.****.
From New York to L.A......Patsy Gallant.....PLAYLIST.**.
Everybody's somebody's fool....Connie Francis....THE MGM VAULTS.(3CDS) ****.
Rider's in the sky....Kay Starr......CAPITOL VAULTS(3CDS) ****.
The song is love....Mary Travers.....DOWNLOAD.****.
Romeo and Juliet....Andy Williams....GREATEST LOVE CLASSICS..****.
I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter..Paul McCartney...KISSES ON THE BOTTOM.****.
Hallelujah.....Il Divo....IL DIVO.****.
Love me, love ,me.....Ben E King......DANCE WITH ME.****.
Rhapsody in Blue....Ray Conniff.....CONCERT IN RHYTHM.****.
Fairytale...Alexander Rybak....FAIRYTALES.****.
He who loves.....Perry Como.....LOOK TO YOUR HEART.****.
It never entered my mind....Rosemary Clooney.....LOVE.****.
Up a lazy river....Si Zentner......UP A LAZY RIVER.****.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk     every Tuesday evening 8-10pm   on LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment