Wednesday 20 July 2016

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING JONI JAMES ON JULY 19TH 2016



JONI JAMES...THIS IS JONI JAMES ON VOCAL CLASSICS.
Tracks played....
Why don't you believe me / Have you heard / This is my confession / There goes my heart,

An album from MGM diva Joni James seems a little repetative at times but with a full vocal  and
enterprising orchestra backing some of her songs are quite compelling, especially " There goes my heart". This 21 tracks album ( if you can get hold of it) covers most of her hits.***.

PLAYLIST

Don't forget...Nat King Cole....HAZY DAYS OF SUMMER.****.
L A is my lady....Frank Sinatra...MY WAY...THE BEST OF....*****.
How many tears....Bobby Vee.....THE SINGLES COLLECTION.***.
On my radio...The Selector......DOWNLOAD.**.
Young at heart....Blue Bells......SINGLE.***.
The prayer......Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion.....SINGLE.*****.
A little peace......Nicole.......SINGLE.***.
Little Darlin'....Diamonds.....PLAYLIST.***.
You started something......Rosemary Clooney.....LOVE.****.
Mama.....Connie Francis.....ITALIAN HITS 1****.
New Worls in the morning....Roger Whittaker  THE GOLDEN AGE OF....****.
Photograph......Ed Sheeran.....PLAYLIST.***.
Windows of the world.....Dionne Warwick......THE BEST OF....****.
Hold me now......Johnny Logan....EUROVISION HITS.***.
Pretty Flamingo....Manfred Mann....THE BEST OF.....***.
Devil woman......Marty Robbins.......THE BEST OF....***.
All about you......McFly......SINGLE.****.
Rise like a phoenix / Cheesecake.......EUROVISION 2014.***.
I wish I'd never been born.......Patti Page.....THE COMPLETE US HITS 1948-62.*****.
If the stars were mine....Melody Gardot...MY ONE AND ONLY THRILL.***.
I said my pyjamas and put on my prayers....Doris Day....HAPPY HITS.****.
(New in ) the ways of love.....Tommy Edwards.....IT'S ALL IN THE GAME.****.
Happy Man...Perry Como..THE ESSENTIAL 60'S COLLECTION.****.
My one and only love.....Joe Parnell.....FLY ME TO THE MOON.****.
Who was that lady....Dean Martin.....FOREVER COOL****.
Sweetheart.....Peggy Lee.....RIDIN' HIGH (3CDS)*****.
They all laughed....Peter Skellern.......THE BEST OF....****.
People will say we're in love.....Nelson Riddle....EIGHT CLASSIC ALBUMS.****.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk
Every Tuesday evening 8-10 pm on LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment