Thursday 25 May 2017

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING PEGGY LEE " I'M A WOMAN" .MAY 23RD 2017.


PEGGY LEE " I'M A WOMAN"....EMI RECORDS. CAPITOL.

Tracks played....

The alley cat song / Mama's gone, goodbye / I'm walkin' / Come rain or come shine
I'm a woman / Mack the Knife / You're nobody till somebody loves you / I'll get by
I left my heart in San Francisco / A taste of Honey / One note samba.

This very relaxed small combo album with jazz tinges is a delight as is many of Peggy
Lee's albums of the sixties. In fact on the show I played all but one of the tracks from
the album.  No tracks is over three minutes but there are two albums on the release
and the other is a joy too. Great easy listening.*********.

PLAYLIST.

Right now....Mel Torme....THE PLATINUM COLLECTION.********.
Who's sorry now.....Connie Francis... / The stripper....David Rose / My Melancholy baby.....
Tommy Edwards / I told you so....Jimmy Jones.    THE MGM VAULTS.******.
Tonight my love tonight.....Paul Anka.....CLASSIC SONGS.*******.
Crazy in love....Puppini Sisters....THE RISE AND FALL OF RUBY WOO.********.
Sway....Michael Buble....MICHAEL BUBLE.*********.
Your heart is free just like the wind...Vikki Carr....THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION.********.
Hot hot hot....Arrow.....WE LOVE MAMBO.*******.
Ginny come lately.....Brian Hyland....GREATEST HITS.******.
Eternal Flame.....Bangles.....THE BEST OF....******.
Can't smile without you......Barry Manilow.....GREATEST HITS.*******.
Cotton Fields.....Beach Boys.....THE BEST OF.....********.
Beyond the sea......Bobby Darin.....THE GREATEST HITS.*********.
Mambo Italiano......Bette Midler.....SINGS ROSEMARY CLOONEY.********.
Please Mr Postman....Carpenters.....THE BEST OF....*********.
Matthew and son.......Cat Stevens.......THE BEST OF.....*******.
Me and the elephant,...Charlie Lansborough......PLAYLIST.******.
Just in time......Dean Martin....THIS TIME I'M SWINGING *********.
Dawn....Four Seasons..... THE DEFINITIVE.....*******.
Baubles bangles and beads....Frank Sinatra......COME DANCE WITH ME.********.
What do I know.....Ed Sheeran.....PLAYLIST.*******.
Story of a heart....Steps.....TEARS ON THE DANCEFLOOR.******.
Shake your bon bon....Ricky  Martin...GREATEST HITS.******.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk        Every Tuesday evening 8-10pm on LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment