Wednesday 30 August 2017

FRANKIE LAINE ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW 29TH AUGUST 2017.


FRANKIE LAINE...GREATEST HITS...NOT NOW MUSIC.

Tracks played...
Jealousy / Jezebel / Answer me /  Mule train / I believe / Rose Rose I love you.
Sugarbush / Champion the wonder horse / Moonlight gambler / Cool water
Rawhide.

All of Frankie Laine's hits apart from "Rawhide" are among the forty tracks on this
Double CD of the original records that were constantly in the charts in the fifties.
It's a lot to take in one sitting because Mr Laine didn't hold back on performances,
but some of the tracks from the earlier years are a little less emotive. *******.

PLAYLIST.

Irish blood, English heart.....Morrissey,...PLAYLIST.******.
All my loving.....Beatles.....1.*********.
Focus....Ariana Grande...PLAYLIST.******.
Baby I'm yours......Barbara Lewis......PLAYLIST.*******.
The typewriter...Leroy Anderson / Nee nee nanana nu nu Dicky Doo & The Don'ts...
RARE POP INSTRUMENTALS OF THE FIFTIES.*******.
Better without you....Olly Murs.....PLAYLIST.*******.
Love me, My love.....Dean Martin....GEMS FROM THE CAPITOL VAULTS.*******
Never grow old....Abi & Esther Ofarim......DOWNLOAD.*******.
A taste of honey....Herb Alpert....THE ESSENTIAL...*******.
This love of mine....Michael Buble....NOBODY BUT ME.********.
Don't forget...Nat King Cole....LAZY HAZY DAYS OF SUMMER.*******.
Got to live it up to live you down.....Al Martino....THINK I'LL GO SOMEWHERE....*******.
There's a lull in my life.....Ella Fitzgerald....LIKE SOMEONE IN LOVE.*********.
Million years ago....Adele...25.*********.
What I've got in mind...Billy Jo Spears.....SINGLE.********.
Beautiful earth.....Blake.....PLAYLIST.*******.
It was such a good day....Perry Como....RARITIES FROM NASHVILLE.********.
Call me.....Petula Clark.....THE CLASSIC COLLECTION(3CDS) ********.
Things....Bobby Darin.....THE BEST OF....********.
Run to him......Bobby Vee......THE BEST OF...*******.
Let's jump the broomstick....Brenda Lee....THE BEST OF....********.
Small town girls.....Gary Barlow......DOWNLOAD.********.
Superstar......Carpenters......GREATEST HITS.********.
Rainy night in Georgia......Brook Benton.....PLAYLIST.********.
The nearness of you.....Jo Stafford.....I LOVE THE WINTER WEATHER.*********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk        every Tuesday Evening 8-10pm. Click on LISTEN LIVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment