Thursday 9 November 2017

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING MICHAEL BUBLE. NOVEMBER 7TH 2017.


MICHAEL BUBLE....CHRISTMAS / NOBODY BUT ME...REPRISE.

tracks played....
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas / White Christmas / |All I want for
Christmas is you / Winter wonderland / The very thought of you / My baby just
cares for me / This love of mine.

The Christmas Album and "Nobody but me " the latest album both superb.*********.

PLAYLIST.

I'll never dance again...Bobby Rydell ...THE BEST OF...*******.
Belonging to someone....Patti Page....THE COMPLETE U.S. HITS.*********.
What's love got to do with it....Tina Turner....SINGLE.********.
When will I see you again....Three Degrees...SINGLE.*******.
Dance the night away.....Mavericks.....SINGLE.*********.
She was beautiful.....Jo McElderry......CLASSIC.*******.
Some of these days....Rosemary Clooney....ROSIE SOLVES THE SWINGIN RIDDLE.*********.
I looked back.....Perry Como..THE ESSENTIAL 60'S SINGLES COLLECTION.********.
Rule the world.....Take That......SINGLE.********.
For one in my life.....Stevie Wonder......PLAYLIST.********.
9 to 5.....Sheena Easton....PLAYLIST.*******.
That don't impress me much...Shania Twain......GREATEST HITS.********.
Twistin' the night away...Sam Cooke....PLAYLIST.*******.
Almaz.....Randy Crawford.....PLAYLIST.********.
You'll remember me....Peggy Lee....THE VERY BEST OF....*********.
These boots are made for walkin'....Boots Randolph...DOWNLOAD.********.
Down Yonder......Johnny & The Hurricanes.....DOWNLOAD.*******.
Not while I'm around....Alfie Boe, Michael Ball....TOGETHER AGAIN.*********.
Mele Kalikamaka...Bette Midler....COOL YULE.********.
My blue heaven....Freddy Cannon.....THE BEST OF....*******.
Castle on the hill....Ed Sheeran.....DIVIDE.*********.
Angel....Ralph Fridge.....PLAYLIST.**.
Loving is a way of living.....Steve Lawrence.....WALKING PROUD.********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk

NO EASY LISTENING SHOW FOR TWO WEEKS. BACK ON TUESDAY 28 TH NOVEMBER.

Colin Holmes.


No comments:

Post a Comment