Monday 23 April 2018

COLIN HOLMES MAGIC OF THE MUSICALS APRIL 22ND 2018.


PLAYLIST.

My kind of town.....Frank Sinatra.....ROBIN AND THE SEVEN HOODS( FILM )********.
Bad guys....Cast....BUGSY MALONE.(FILM) *******.
Hello.....Cast.....BOOK OF MORMON.********.
I know him so well...Barbra Dickson, Elaine paige....CHESS.*********.
Electricity.....Elton John......PLAYLIST.********.
I'm hopeless when it comes to you....Joanna Riding.....STEPHEN WARD.*******.
There's room for everyone.....Helen Reddy,Sean Marshall.....PETE'S DRAGON (FILM).********.
Titanic.....Cast......TITANIC.*********.
Look for small pleasures.....Robert Preston, Ulla Sallert.....BEN FRANKLIN IN PARIS.*******.
Return to sender.....Elvis Presley.....HISTORY.********.
Supercalifragalistic....Julie Andrews,Dick Van Dyke.....MARY POPPINS ( FILM )********.
42nd Street.....Cast.....42ND STREET ( BROADWAY STAGE) ********.
And dream will do.....Jason Donovan.....JOSEPH.*******.
Summer nights.....John travolta, Olivia Newton John.....GREASE(FILM) ********
The lady wants to twist....Steve Lawrence.....WALKING PROUD.********.
I could have danced all night / I've grown accustomed to her face...Ray Conniff...BROADWAY IN RHYTHM.*********.
Breathe...Cast....IN THE HEIGHTS( BROADWAY STAGE) ********.
My favourite things....Kelly Clarkson.....CHRISTMAS HITS ( 4CDS) ********.
Fly me to the moon.....Julie London......PLAYLIST.*********.
Begin the beguine......Julio Englesias......PLAYLIST.*******.
Paris holds the key / In my dreams.....Cast....ANASTASIA ( BROADWAY STAGE) *********.
March of the Siamese Children....Kenny Ball......THE BEST OF....*******.
76 trombones.....King Brothers.......THE BEST OF....*******.
Trail of the lonesome pine...Laurel & Hardy....PLAYLIST.*****.
It only takes a moment.....Nancy Wilson.....THE VERY BEST OF....*******.
I've got my love to keep me warm....Jackie Gleason.....TIS' THE SEASON.********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk     Every Sunday afternoon 2-4pm. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment