Wednesday 20 June 2018

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING "BRENDA LEE" JUNE 19TH 2018.


BRENDA LEE....THE BEST OF...MCA.

Tracks played....
Sweet nothin's / I'm sorry / That's all you gotta do / All alone am I / Losing you.
As usual / Let's jump the broomstick / Speak to me pretty / Here comes that feeling
It started all over again / Dynamite / Sweet impossible you.

Album covering all of Brenda"s British hits plus more. Clear nostalgic recording
of a professional ballad and rock singer with country leanings. Good stuff.********.

PLAYLIST.

You don't know love.....Olly Murs....DOWNLOAD.*******.
I've got the world on a string....Frank Sinatra....THE PLATINUM COLLECTION(3CDS)**********.
Reservations for two.....Dionne Warwick....THE LOVE SONGS.********.
Panatella......The Mavericks....THE MAVERICKS.*******.
Here comes that song again....Roy Orbison....ROY ORBISON..THE HITS.********.
Theme from a summer place....Percy Faith.....SINGLE.   *********.
Starry Eyed....Michael Holliday....EMI PRESENTS THE MAGIC OF....********.
Dance with me Henry....Georgia Gibbs.....HITS OF 55.*******.
Whisper of angels.....Amici.....AMICI FOREVER.********.
I'm getting sentimental over you....Patti Page....MUSIC FOR TWO IN LOVE.********.
Let it be me....Johnny Mathis.....MATHIS IN NASHVILLE.*********.
Creative....Leon Jackson.....LEON JACKSON.********.
You're driving me crazy....Perez Prado.....THE REAL.....********.
In the bad, bad old days....Foundations / Something here, here in my heart..
...Paper Dolls.....SWINGING SIXTIES.*******.
Bumming around....Dean Martin.....VERY BEST OF 2.********.
Dance of the sugar plum fairy...Pentatonix....THAT'S CHRISTMAS TO ME.**********.
If I give my heart to you....Doris Day.....HER LIFE IN MUSIC.*********.
Yes my darling daughter....Eydie Gorme.....DOWNLOAD.********.
What I long for.....Alexander Rybak....DOWNLOAD.*******.
Shape of you....Ed Sheeran....DIVIDE.*********.
Quando Quando Quando.....Engelbert Humperdinck....SINGLE.********.
Too young to go steady,.....Nat King Cole....THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION.*********

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk     Every Tuesday evening 8-10pm.CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE.

NEXT WEEK...THE BEST OF JANE MORGAN.




No comments:

Post a Comment