Thursday 23 August 2018

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING MATT MONRO AUGUST 21ST 2018.


MATT MONRO...THE COMPLETE SINGLES COLLECTION.

Tracks played....

Portrait of my love / My kind of girl / Why not now / Softly as I leave you.
When love comes along / Tahiti / My love and devotion / From Russia with love
I love the little things / Somewhere / Walk away / Around the world / Yesterday.
Just yesterday / Born Free / Where in the world / Alguine Canto.

This collection contains 5 CDS  with 130 tracks from all the singles released by
Monro throughout his career and therefore includes top quality flipsides which
often came from his albums. An unbelievably concise portrait of the best of
ballad and swinging music from a superb artist. **********.

PLAYLIST.

Allegheny Moon......Patti Page....THE COMPLETE US HITS.*********.
I'll never stop loving you....Doris Day....THE SINGLES COLLECTION.*********.
Swingin' down the lane.....Frank Sinatra.....SONGS FOR SWINGIN' LOVERS.**********.
Hold my hand....Jess Glyn....SINGLE.********.
Lights of Cincinatti.....Scott Walker....THE BEST OF....********.
Can't get you out of my head....Kylie Minogue....THE ABBEY ROAD SESSIONS.********.
Who's got the action.....Dean Martin....FOREVER COOL.********.
I came to love you....Alexander Rybak......DOWNLOAD.********.
You're so right for me.....Peggy Lee....OLE A LA LEE.**********
The power of love....Jennifer Rush.....PLAYLIST.*******.
I need a dollar....Aloe Blacc......DOWNLOAD.*******.
To love somebody....Nina Simone.....PLAYLIST.*******.
Only the lonely....Rot Orbison.....THE BEST OF...********.
Baby I'm a want you.....Bread.....PLAYLIST.*******.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk     every Tuesday evening 8-10pm. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE.

BLOG......COLIN HOLMES BLOG  ( GOOGLE)

NEXT WEEK.....THE BEST OF SAM COOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment