Wednesday 23 January 2019

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING 'SHANIA TWAIN' JANUARY 22ND 2019.


SHANIA TWAIN GREATEST HITS.
Tracks played...

Forever and for always / I'm gonna get you good / Ka-Ching / Come on over.
Man I feel like a woman / That don't impress me much / Honey I'm home.
Don't be stupid.

Shania's greatest hits is as good as it gets. Commercial country and Western at it's best.
Every hit is included on this album plus some great tracks from various albums
released when she chased hit parade status. Great stuff. ********.

PLAYLIST.

I'll be around....Frank Sinatra....WEE SMALL HOURS.**********.
The Woody woodpecker song....Mel Blanc....CHILDHOOD DAYS.*******.
Por favor......Doris Day.....LATIN FOR LOVERS.**********.
Yours sincerely.....Rosemary Clooney....LOVE.*******.
Rudy.....Ray Charles.....THE DEFINITIVE....*********.
Today....New Christy Minstrels.....COAT YOUR MINDS WITH HONEY.*******.
Papaoutai.....Pentatonix.....PTX3.********.
Guess who I saw today.....Julie London....LOVE ON THE ROCKS.********.
Michelle....Matt Munro....THE COLLECTION.*********.
Story of my heart.....Steps....TEARS ON THE DANCEFLOOR.*******.
From now on....Peggy Lee....OLE A LA LEE.*********.
The way you look tonight..>.Mel Torme.....SINGS FRED ASTAIRE.********.
Don't look at me that way....Jeri Sourthern....SINGS COLE PORTER.********.
Down under....Men at work......DOWNLOAD.*****.
I'm gonna run away from you....Tammi Lynn....PLAYLIST.*******.
I don't know why....Ray Anthony.....DREAM DANCING.*******.
Together forever/My cup runneth over......Connie Francis....THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION.******** ( 3CDS)
Fresh....Cool & the gang.....COOL & THE GANG.*******.
I've heard that song before....Frank Sinatra....COME DANCE WITH ME.*********.
Can't help falling in love.....Andy Williams,.,..THE VERY BEST OF...*********.
A foggy day.....George Shearing.....VELVET CARPET.********.
Mambo Italiano.....Dean Martin.....THE GOLDEN YEARS OF....********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk

Tudno will not be in operation for the next week or so due to relocation of
the current studio. As this is a mile or so way we will be off air at this time.
I will report current progress and when we return to broadcasting om this blog
as soon as it happens.     On google....COLIN HOLMES BLOG....Colin Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment