Wednesday 17 April 2019

SUSAN BOYLE( THE BEST OF ) ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW. APRIL 16TH 2019.


THE BEST OF SUSAN BOYLE.....VARIOUS ALBUMS ON SONY MUSIC.

Tracks played....You have to be there / Someone to watch over me / Lilac wine.
All I ask of you( With Donny Osmond ) / Hallelujah / I dreamed a dream.

A selection from four of Miss Boyle's albums. When  you hear a good singer
and you wonder who she is,... singing this particular song....it oftens turns out
to be Susan Boyle. Clear perfect voice that you feel comes from a  younger
women though her popularity continues through the years. My only doubt
for her future must be the tempo and type of songs she chooses. There
are seldom happy songs on any of her choices. I'd love to hear her sing
'Happy" but I don't think I ever will.

PLAYLIST

Stardust....Micheal Buble....CRAZY LOVE.**********.
I may never pass this way again...Ronnie Hilton...THE VERY BEST OF...********.
Buona Sera...Saragossa Band...PLAYLIST.******.
Twistin' the night away.....Sam Cooke.......THE BEST OF...********.
Don't get me wrong....Pretenders......PLAYLIST.********.
Go west....Village People....THE BEST OF.....*******.
She wears red feathers.....Guy Mitchell   HITS OF 53.*******.
Touch me when we're dancing...Carpenters....THEIR GREATEST HITS.*********.
Girl don't come....Sandie Shaw.....25 YEARS OF ROCK AND ROLL 1964.********.
The summer wind....Frank Sinatra......MY WAY..THE BEST OF.*********.
Do you love me.....Overtones...SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES.********
I can't help myself....Four Tops......THE BEST OF....********.
On a slow boat to China....Kay Starr....MOVIN'********.
Up a lazy river....Si Zentner....DOWNLOAD.********.
Fly me to the moon.....Nat King Cole....THE ONE AND ONLY.*********.
Ring ring....Abba....MORE ABBA GOLD>*******.
Without him.....Julie London.....YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY.********.
Oh Carol...Neil Sedaka....25 YEARS OF ROCK AND ROLL 1959.********.
The way you look tonight...Harry Connick Jnr...YOUR SONGS.*********.
Sam....Olivia Newton John....OLIVIA.********.
Runaway....Del Shannon....THE VERY BEST OF....********.
Jerusalem....Don McLean......THE VERY BEST OF.********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk    every Tuesday evening 8-10pm. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE.

blog....on google....COLIN HOLMES BLOG.



No comments:

Post a Comment