Thursday 30 May 2019

THE DRIFTERS ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW MAY 28TH 2019.



THE DEFINITIVE DRIFTERS... ATLANTIC / WARNER.

Tracks played.....
Dance with me /  This magic moment /  Save the last dance for me / I count the tears.
Some kind of wonderful / Please stay / Sweets for me sweet / When my little girl is
smiling / Up on the roof / On Broadway / Under the boardwalk / Saturday night at
the movies.

Plenty more tracks and hits on this 58 track album of almost everything they recorded.
Sadly the last quarter of the album ( the more recent commercial singles) don't come
up to the raw 60's feel of the first three quarters....however it's still a great buy and a great
party album.********.

PLAYLIST.

Only the lonely / I drove all night....Roy Orbison... A LOVE SO BEAUTIFUL********.
Don't you forget it....Julie London.....DOWNLOAD.*******.
Les Dawson......BEST SKETCHES. BBC.********.
Going past Mellonhead to a fire....Abbott & Costello....GOLDEN AGE OF AMERICAN
COMEDY.*******.
Drive by...Train....PLAYLIST.********.
I left my heart in San Francisco....Tony Bennett....PLAYLIST.*********.
Moonlight Gambler.....Frankie Laine GREATEST HITS.********.
Wannabe....Spice girls.....DOWNLOAD.********.
Lullaby....Sigala, Paloma Faith.....DOWNLOAD.********.
Do you love me like you kiss me...Connie Francis....SINGS ITALIAN FAVOURITES.********.
Love is the sweetest thing....Peter Skellern....SENTIMENTALLY YOURS.*********.
Forget Domani....Perry Como....ESSENTIAL 60'S COLLECTION.********.
From me to you....Beatles....1.*********.
I'll see you in my dreams....Joe Brown....SINGLE.*******.
The more I see you....Peter Grant....PETER GRANT.*********.
Day by day...Doris day.....DAY BY DAY.********.
Because they're young....Duane Eddy....6 CLASSIC ALBUMS.********.
I only have eyes for you....Michael Buble.....LOVE.**********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk   every Tuesday evening 8-10pm. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE

BLOG....Google ..COLIN HOLMES BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment