Wednesday 26 June 2019

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING ' FRANK SINATRA UNRELEASED RECORDS' JUNE 25TH 2019.


FRANK SINATRA ...THE COMPLETE SINATRA STUDIO RECORDINGS.REPRISE.
Tracks played.....
Zing ! went the strings of my heart / The boy's night out / I left my heart in San Francisco
America the beautiful / Since Marie has left Paree / Desafinado / Song of the Sabia /
Feelin' kind a Sunday / The game is over / Walk away / Any time I'll be there..

There are other tracks of this momentous complete Reprise series....about 6 or 7 which
I will play at a later date. Many of the songs recorded above were obviously not of
the quality that he would like his recordings to be. There are none which were particular gems
and I only played them out of curiosity  The complete album though comes in luggage forn with
book . The whole of Sinatra's Reprise recording career in one expensive album.*********.

PLAYLIST.

The promise....Girls Aloud....SINGLE *******
Just walk in my shoes.....Gladys knight & The Pips...PLAYLIST.******.
Blue angel....Roy Orbison..... A LOVE SO BEAUTIFUL.********.
Shotgun....George Ezra.....DOWNLOAD.********.
Open up....Matt Simon....DOWNLOAD.*******.
Someone...Johnny Mathis / Seven little girls sitting in the back seat...Avons.
Cathy's Clown....Everly brothers....25 YEARS OF ROCK AND ROLL 1959.********.
Must be catchin'...Julie london....EMI PRESENTS THE MAGIC OF...********.
I do I do I do I do...ABBA......GREATEST HITS.********.
It's been a long long time....Jane Morgan....THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION.*********.
Swiss maid....Del Shannon....THE VERY BEST OF...*******.
Oops I did it again....Britney Spears.....DOWNLOAD.*******.
Frenesi....Ben E King....DANCE WITH ME.********.
Cest la Vie....Shania Twain....UP! ********.
Rolling in the deep....Overtones....GOOD ,OL FASHIONED LOVE.********

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk    every Tuesday evening  8-10pm. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE,



No comments:

Post a Comment