Sunday 24 July 2011

COLIN HOLMES MAGIC OF THE MUSICALS FEATURING "GHOST" THE MUSICAL

TRACKS FROM GHOST....

Here right now / Three little words / I'm outta here / Unchained melody/The love inside.....Richard Fleeshman,Caissie Levy Tracks1&2&3 / Oda Mae Brown Track 4.

I wish the music was more melodious and the songs memorable. I am sure you leave the theatre humming Unchained Melody. I havn't seen it live so maybe it will work for those who loved the film. For me ....3stars.

PLAYLIST.....
Nobody does it better....Carly Simon....SINGLE***.
No two people....Danny Kaye,Jane Wyman.....VARIOUS.***.
Moon River....Danny Williams....VARIOUS.****.
Our House.....Madness.....album...THE BEST OF....***.
Promises Promises...Dionne Warwick....album...THE BEST OF.****.
Rag Doll....Four seasons.....GREATEST HITS.***.
Defying Gravity / Take a bow / I dreamed a dream..Idina Menzel...GLEE MUSIC.
Grease Lightning....John Travolta....GREASE(FILM).****.
I am telling you I'm not going...Jennifer Hudson...SINGLE.****.
This is my song...Harry Secombe...SINGLE***.
He's the Wizard....Cast...THE WIZ.**.
Climb every mountain....Mother Abbess....SOUND OF MUSIC(FILM).*****
Pull the trigger...Cast....SPIDERMAN TURN OFF THE DARK.**.
The Company way.....Mathew Broderick....HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING.****.
Anthem.....Josh Groban...CHESS IN CONCERT.*****.
You and me(but mostly me)....Cast....BOOK OF MORMON.****.
The World is a circle....Liv Ullman....LOST HORIZON.***.
He plays the violin...Betty Buckley....1766.*****.
Welcome to the theatre....Lauren Bacall....APPLAUSE.****.
Family Tree....Cast....CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.***.
He's back / Tomorrow morning....David Wayne / Robert Goulet...THE HAPPY TIME****.


EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON 2-4PM ON TUDNOFM 107.8 OR ONLINE AT TUDNOFM.CO.UK AND CLICK ON THE LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment