Wednesday 25 April 2012

PLAYLIST APRIL 24TH..FEATURING ROSEMARY CLOONEY.

CD..ROSIE SOLVES THE SWINGING RIDDLE.....Rosemary Clooney, Nelson Riddle.

tracks played.....Get me to the church on time / I get along without you very well / April in
Paris / By myself / Limehouse Blues.

Great swinging album with Nelson Riddle's backing and Clooney in great vocal form.There's
not much to say about this apart from the fact that  it is very good.

PLAYLIST.

Stardust....Nat King Cole....LETS FALL IN LOVE.*****.
Sisters...Bette Midler / Linda Ronstadt....BETTE MIDLER SINGS THE ROSEMARY CLOONEY SONGBOOK.****
So many ways...Brook Benton....THE BEST OF....****.
Fly me to the moon...Julie London....VARIOUS.****.
Promises Promises...Dionne Warwick...DIONNE WARWICK SINGS BACHARACH AND DAVID.****.
It happened in Monterey...Frank Sinatra....SONGS FOR SWINGING LOVERS.*****.
Vaya Con Dios...Mel Torme....OLE TORME.*****.
Jerusalem....Don McLean....THE VERY BEST OF....****.
When love comes along....Matt Munro....THE RARE MONRO.***.
My romance...Carly Simon....MY ROMANCE.*****.
That's when the music takes me...Neil Sedaka.....THE MUSIC OF MY LIFE.***.
Canto Della terra....Andrea Bocelli.....VIVERE.*****.
Make yourself comfortable...Sarah Vaughn / Quiet nights of quiet stars....Stan Getz...SMOOTH JAZZ.*****.
If my friends could see me now/I'm a brass band..Connie Francis....CONNIE & CLYDE.****.
All the things you are....Nino Tempo & April Stevens....NINO & APRIL.***.
I left my heart in San Francisco...Peggy Lee....I'M A WOMAN.*****.
Love will set you free...Englebert Hunperdink...SINGLE.****.
A night like this....Caro Emerald.....DELETED SCENES FROM THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR.****.
Forget him...Bobby Rydell....THE BEST OF...****.
September in the rain...Dinah Washington....THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION.****.
I'm old fashioned...Micheal Holliday....ANTHOLOGY.****.
I'll remember tonight...Pat Boone / I'll be with you in Apple Blosson time....Rosemary June /
La Plume de ma Tante...Hugo and Luigi  THE 1959 BRITISH HIT PARADE.***.

EASY LISTENING SHOW. TUDNOFM 107.8 / TUDNOFM.CO.UK...LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment