Thursday 9 May 2013

FRANK SINATRA / COME SWING WITH ME / ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW MAY 7TH.

COME SWING WITH ME... FRANK SINATRA...BILLY MAY.

Tracks played....River stay away from my door/ I've heard that
song before/Lover/One the sunny side of the street.

This album first released in 1961 represented  a high quality stereo
release for Capitol records and Sinatra. Today some of the tracks
sound a little dated and not all of the chosen material is of high
standard, but with 5 bonus tracks added and some choice items
it still rates four stars.****.

PLAYLIST.
This empty place....Dionne Warwick....ORIGINAL ALBUM SERIES.*****.
Perfect song...Micheal Ball....BOTH SIDES NOW.****.
Englishman in New York...Sting...THE VERY BEST OF...***.
Fields of gold...Eva Cassidy....SONGBIRD.****.
There goes my heart....Joni James.....VARIOUS.***.
One more time....Dean Martin..DOWNLOAD  only.**.
My heart reminds me....Vikki Carr....THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION.****.
Fly me to the moon....Joe Harnell....FLY ME TO THE MOON.****.
Tangled up....Caro Emereld......SINGLE...***.
Back in my arms again....Mavericks.....SINGLE.***.
Lullaby of birdland.....Mel Torme.....THE PLATINUM COLLECTION.*****.
Someone like you...Adele....21.*****.
Do you love me...Brian Poole + Tremeloes....GREATEST HITS.***.
I'll try anything....Dusty Springfield.....VARIOUS.****.
Surrender.....Elvis Presley.....VARIOUS.****.
On the rebound...Floyd Cramer.....THE BEST OF...****.
24 hours from Tulsa.....Gene Pitney....VARIOUS.****.
Nevertheless....Micheal Buble....TO BE LOVED.****.
People who are born in May...Julie London....CALENDAR GIRL.*****.
Somebody bad stole de wedding bell...Eartha Kitt...PURRFECT.****.
Blue Velvet....Tony Bennett, K.D. Lang...DUETS 2.***.
Get ready...Ella Fitzgerald....THE REPRISE YEARS.****.
In the mood....SWINGING BIG BAND.****.
I've got a feeling I'm falling....Dinah Washington...THE BEST OF...****.
The streets of Laredo....Bing Crosby....HOW THE WEST WAS WON.*****.

EVERY TUESDAY EVENING 8-10 pm ON TUDNOFM 107.8
ONLINE AT TUDNOFM.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment