Wednesday 24 February 2016

ROSEMARY CLOONEY & NELSON RIDDLE ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEBRUARY 23 RD 2016

ROSIE SOLVES THE SWINGIN' RIDDLE....RCA VICTOR...BLUEBIRD.

tracks played...
Angry / I get along without you very well / How am I to know? / You took advantage of me / April in paris / Some of these days / Limehouse Blues/By myself.

Wonderful swinging smooth album with Clooney and Riddle at their best. *****.

PLAYLIST.
Our love is here to stay....Dinah Washington....THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION*****
What we ain't got.....Michael Ball.....DOWNLOAD.***.
Like I've never been gone....Billy Fury.....THE BILLY FURY HIT PARADE.****.
ABC....Jackson 5....PLAYLIST.***.
No milk today....Herman's Hermits...THE BEST OF....***.
Scarlet O Hara....Jet Harris,Tony Meehan....PLAYLIST.***.
Distant drums....Jim Reeves....THE VERY BEST OF....****.
Running bear....Johnny Preston.....PLAYLIST.***.
Big Yellow Taxi....Joni Mitchell...DOWNLOAD.***.
Love me like you do....Little Mix.....DOWNLOAD.***.
This is the life.....Matt Munro....THIS IS MATT MUNRO(2CDS)*****.
Stomp of King Porter....Manhatten Transfer THE VERY BEST OF...***.
Crazy Rhythm....Dorothy Collins.....GET HAPPY(2CDS).***.
Castles in the air...Don McLean....BELIEVERS.****.
Here, there and everywhere...Perry Como...RARITIES FROM NASHVILLE.****.
I can't give you anything but love....Nino Temple and April, Stevens....DEEP PURPLE.***.
Painted,Tainted rose....Al Martino.....COLLECTOR'S SERIES.****.
I wonder why....Ella Fitzgerald....THE REPRISE YEARS.*****.
take a message to Mary....Everly Brothers.....THE BEST OF....(2CDS)****.
Diamonds are forever...Shirley Bassey.....the remix album...****.
First taste of love...Ben E King......SINGLE.****.
Wait for me....Frank Sinatra....THE SINGLES.*****.
I've got you under my skin....Ray Anthony....DANCERS IN LOVE.****.
I go to sleep....Peggy Lee...THE VERY BEST OF...*****.
Walk on by.....Patti Page....EIGHT CLASSIC ALBUMS.*****.(VOL 3)

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk      every Tuesday eveing 9-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment