Wednesday 2 March 2016

COLIN HOLMES AND DAUGHTER HEIDI ON EASY LISTENING SHOW. MARCH 1ST 2016.



My daughter joined me for some well placed comments about the sort of music I played on this show.
Usually her response was " That was before I was born....or I was one year old " However is was fun to have her on the show and she might make some more appearances when she gets bored.????


PLAYLIST.

Don't worry 'bout me...Frank Sinatra......THE SINGLES.(ALBUM) *****.
Right now....Pussycat dolls.....THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS.****.
Heartbreak Radio...Roy Orbison....KING OF HEARTS.****.
(Welcome) new lovers....Pat Boone.....PAT'S 40 BIG ONES.****.
Night fever....Adam Garcia.......SINGLE.***.
I need a dollar...Aloe Black....SINGLE.***.
Baby I'm yours....Barbara Lewis......THE BEST OF....***.
Little children....Billy J Kramer....THE BEST OF....***.
Just the way you are.....Billy Joel.....THE BEST OF...****.
For all we know.....Carpenters......THE BEST OF....*****.
She's not you....Elvis Presley......HISTORY.****.
A love song for you....Tally Koren......SINGLE.***.
Tijauna Taxi....Herb Alpert......THE BEST OF....****.
My love...Petula Clark......THE CLASSIC COLLECTION(3CDS)****.
If only I could live my life again....Jane Morgan....JANE IN SPAIN.*****.
South of the border....Patti Page....EIGHT CLASSIC ALBUMS.****.
Jackie....Scott Walker.....THE BEST OF.....****.
Fever.....Bette Midler.....SINGS THE PEGGY LEE SONGBOOK.***.
On an evening in Roma......Dean Martin THE VERY BEST OF VOL.2****.
Teensville...Chet Atkins....GUITAR MAN.****.
Mambo Jambo.....Perez Prado....THE REAL PEREZ PRADO.****.
Gonna get along without ya now....Trini lopez.....BEYOND THE SEA.****.
Turning tables / Don't you remember / Take it all....Adele....21.****.
The girl who stood beside me...Bobby Darin....IF I WERE A CARPENTER****.
In the middle of the house....Alma Cogan....CELEBRATION(3CDS)***.
Learnin' the blues....Katie Melua....CALL OFF THE SEARCH....****.
Don't let  the stars get in your eyes.....Perry Como....THE DEFINITIVE....*****.
I'll take a tango...Cilla Black....DOWNLOAD.***.

tudno fm 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk      every Tuesday evening 8-10pm on LISTEN LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment