Wednesday 9 March 2016

"MATT AT THE MOVIES" ON COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW 8TH MARCH 2016.

MATT AT THE MOVIES.....MATT MUNRO...EMI GOLD.

Tracks played.....Wednesday's child / A man and a woman / Jean / Over the rainbow / Charade / Singin' in the rain .

Over three hours of crooning bliss as Matt Munro tackles many movie songs. An excellent recording which includes many hits and perfect renditions of quality songs. There are 73 songs so this can be evaluated as a great value recording. 3 CDS.*****.

PLAYLIST.

I'm coming home....Johnny mathis....THE VERY BEST OF....(2CDS)*****.
Handy man.....Del Shannon....THE VERY BEST OF....***.
The Boll Weevil song.....Brook Benton....THE ESSENTIAL RECORDINGS.****.
All alone am I....Brenda Lee...THE BEST OF....****.
Sway....Peter Gincotti....DOWNLOAD.***.
Smoke gets in your eyes....Platters......THE BEST OF....****.
She said.....Plan B.....DOWNLOAD.***.
Blurred lines....Will Pharrel, Robin Thicke.....SINGLE.***.
And I love you so....Perry Como.....THE BEST OF...****.
Dock of the day......Otis Redding.....SINGLE.****.
Another day....Paul McCartney....PLAYLIST.***.
Have I told you lately that I love you...Rod Stewart....PLAYLIST.****.
What makes you beautiful....One Direction   ...PLAYLIST.****.
Upside down.....Paloma Faith......SINGLE.****.
An Englishman in New York.....Sting....THE VERY BEST OF...****.
Melancholy March....Julie London....CALENDAR GIRL.*****.
Go gentle.....Robbie Williams......DOWNLOAD.****.
Light my fire.....Jack Pack.......JACK PACK.****.
It's a lovely day today....Ella Fitzgerald.....SINGS IRVING BERLIN.*****.
I've got my love to keep me warm.....Jackie Gleason.....TIS THE SEASON.*****.
It happened in Monterey.....Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney....HANCY MEETING YOU HERE.*****.
I love Paris.....Dean Martin.....FRENCH STYLE.*****.
Riviera Life.....Caro Emerald....DELETED SCENES FROM THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR.****.
River Lea.....Adele....25.*****.
By the fireside.....Jo Stafford....HAPPY HOLIDAYS.*****.
Maybe I klnow.....Lesley Gore.....THE ESSENTIAL RECORDINGS.****.

tudno fm 107.8#
www.tudno.co.uk       Every Tuesday evening 8-10pm  on LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment