Wednesday 8 March 2017

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING 'BILLY JO SPEARS' MARCH 7TH 2017.



BILLY JO SPEARS   50 ORIGINAL TRACKS... EMI RECORDS.

Tracks played....
Marty Gray / I'll share my world with you /  Harper Valley PTA / Blanket on the ground /
If you want me / Too much is not enough / I've got to go / 57 Chevrolet / Love ain't gonna wait for us
I will survive / Livin our love together / Sing me an old fashioned song /  What I've got in mind.

Excellent package of  50 original tracks from Billie's career. Clearly recorded and sounding
pretty good in every way. If you're a C&W fan it's a must.....if you just like good commercial
music you'll be delighted. Every hit is included plus some heartfelt covers from just about
everybody. Great value, and in some cases...great fun. ****.

PLAYLIST.

Summer in the city....Lovin' spoonful......PLAYLIST.****.
Take good care of my baby....Bobby Vee....THE BEST OF.***.
Roses are red.....Bobby Vinton....THE BEST OF....***.
From me to you....Del Shannon....THE VERY BEST OF......***.
Early every morning.....Dinah Washington....THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION.****.
New world in the morning....Roger Whittaker....NOW AND THEN.****.
Brown girl in the ring.....Boney M.....THE BEST OF.....***.
Please forgive me.....Bryan Adams......THE BEST OF....****.
Lady D'Arbanville.....Cat Stevens....PLAYLIST.***.
I'm looking out the window.....Cliff Richard.....GREATEST HITS. ****.
You have to be there.....Susan Boyle....SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME.****.
Bend it.... Dave Dee, Dozy, Mitch & Titch.....TH BEST OF....**.
Who's got the action.....Dean Martin.....FOREVER COOL...****.
Everybody loves a lover.....Doris Day///HER LIFE IN MUSIC(3CDS) *****.
You came along....Frank Ifield.....THE COMPLETE A SIDES AND B SIDES.****.
Something's coming....Caterina Valente....I HAPPEN TO LIKE NEW YORK.****.
Take a message to Mary......Everly Brothers.....100 hits.****.
 If I thought you'd ever change your mind...Cilla Black...THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION.***.
If I never sing another song.....Matt Munro....THE COMPLETE SINGLES COLLECTION.*****.
La mer....Sarah Brightman....THE VERY BEST OF 1990-2000.***.
Can't take my eyes off you....Andy Williams....THE LOVE SONGS.*****.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk     every Tuesday evening 8-10pm on LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment