Monday 6 March 2017

COLIN HOLMES MAGIC OF THE MUSICALS FEATURING 'GHOST THE MUSICAL' MARCH 5TH 2017



GHOST THE MUSICAL....GHOST LONDON LTD...ABSOLUTE.

Tracks played...
Overture / Here right now / Unchained melody / More /  Three little words / Are you
a believer / With you / Life turns on a dime / Talkin' bout a miracle.

This is a good representation of the film on stage. I'm sure it will work perfectly in
 from of a theatre audience. On a CD it all seems a bit lack lustre and although "Unchained
melody sticks out the rest of the songs seem unrememberable. Perhaps young people would enjoy
this CD rather than I. ***.

PLAYLIST.


Life upon the wicked stage....Cast....SHOWBOAT ( COLUMBIA BROADWAY ) ****.
I have confidence....Julie Andrews....THE SOUND OF MUSIC.(FILM )*****.
A little priest....Angela Lansbury , Len Cariou...SWEENEY TODD.*****.
I only have eyes for you...Flamingos.....PLAYLIST.***.
Witchcraft.....Frank Sinatra....THE SINGLES.*****.
With every breath I take.....Fiona hendley....GREATEST HITS OF THE MUSICALS.***
If I loved you ( reprise|)...Gordon MacRae....CAROUSEL( FILM )*****.
My shot.....Cast....HAMILTON.****.
Breathless....Jerry Lee Lewis......THE BEST OF...***.
This is my song.....Harry Secombe.....THE BEST OF....***.
Medley.....Max Bygraves......SING ALONG WITH...***.
Blue Moon....Mel Torme......PLAYLIST.****.
Ballad of Bonnie & Clyde.....Georgie Fame......THE BEST OF....****.
Dancing.....Cast....HELLO DOLLY...ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST.***.
I could have danced all night / I've grown accustomed to her face...Ray Conniff....
BROADWAY IN RHYTHM.*****.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk    Every Sunday Afternoon 2-4pm on LISTEN LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment