Wednesday 27 September 2017

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING DEAN MARTIN. SEPTEMBER 26 TH 2017.


DEAN MARTIN PLAYLIST... THE VERY BEST OF..1,2. THE SINGLES COLLECTION.

Return to me / Angel baby / Rio Bravo / I've got my love to keep me warm.
Write to me from Naples / Cha Cha Cha d'amour / I have but one heart / On an
evening in Roma / Tik-tee Tik-a tay / I can't give you anything but love / Bumming
around / The naughty lady of Shady Lane / Under the bridges of Paris.

A varied collection of some of the not so played hits that Dean Martin had in the fifties
and sixties. Whenever he sings he is noticeably one of the best personality crooners .
These songs are from three " Best of's" albums and each albums has all the big hits
as well as the not so usually played. ********.

PLAYLIST.

Top of the world....Carpenters......THE BEST OF.....********.
With a little help from my friends....Wet Wet Wet....PLAYLIST.*******.
Where or when....Ray Anthony.....PLAYS FOR DANCERS IN LOVE.********.
Rip Van Winkle....The Devotions.....THE GOLDEN AGE OF AMERICAN ROCK N' ROLL.*******.
Summer is over....Frank Ifield....COMPLETE A AND B SIDES.********.(3CDS)
You're following me.....Perry Como.....JUKE BOX BABY.********.
Reach out I'll be there....Four Tops.....THE BEST OF....********.
Hot parade of love....Don McLean.....DOWNLOAD.*******.
Seasons in the sun.....Terry Jacks.....SINGLE.*******.
Real love......Dolly Parton.....GREATEST HITS.********.
Nut Rocker.....B Bumble & the stingers.....PLAYLIST.*******.
Some kind of wonderful.....Michael Buble.....CRAZY LOVE **********.
McArthurs Park.....Richard Harris.....SINGLE.********.
Billy is my boyfriend....Kathy Linden......DOWNLOAD.***.
You've got your troubles.....Nancy Wilson A TOUCH OF TODAY.********
There goes my heart....Joni James....THIS IS....********
You can't rollerskate through a buffalo herd....Roger Miller....GOLD.*******.
French foreign Legion.....Frank Sinatra......THE SINGLES.*********.
Everybody loves a lover....Doris Day....HER LIFE IN MUSIC ( 3CDS)*********.
You always hurt the one you love....Connie Francis....THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION ( 3CDS) ********.
By myself.....Jack Jones.....WHERE LOVE HAS GONE.********.
100 years.....Nancy Sinatra.....THE ESSENTIAL....*******.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk   Every Tuesday evening 8-10pm . Click on LISTEN LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment