Wednesday 7 November 2018

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING GENE PITNEY NOVEMBER 6TH 2018.


GENE PITNEY. THE COLLECTION...DEMON MUSIC GROUP.

Tracks played....
Twenty four hours from Tulsa / Something's gotten hold of my heart /
That girl belongs to yesterday / Love my life away /I'm gonna be strong /
Backstage / Nobody needs your love /Just one smile / Liberty Valance /
If I didn't have a dime / Mecca / I've got five dollars and it's Saturday night.

40 singles, many of them hits , from Mr Pitney and although many of the ballads
seem a bit samey, this collection is variable with novelty chatr hits and a few duets and album
choices. It's very sixties entertainment and quite enjoyable.********.

PLAYLIST.

I'll be home for Christmas...Michael Buble....CHRISTMAS ALBUM.**********.
With all my heart....Dave King....MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS.*******.
You win again.....Bee Gees......GREATEST HITS.********.
Marry You....Bruno Mars....DOWNLOAD.********.
More than I can say....Leo Sayer....DOWNLOAD.******.
Can't stop the feeling...Justin Timberlake....DOWNLOAD.********.
L.A. is my lady.....Frank Sinatra....SINATRA MY WAY.*********.
Snowbird....Anne Murray....THE BEST...SO FAR.********.
All I want for Christmas is you....Mariah Carey.....SINGLE.*********.
Our love is here to stay....Dinah Washington....THE BEST OF....********.
So many ways.....Brook Benton....THE ESSENTIAL RECORDINGS.********.
What Christmas means to me....Pentatonix....CHRISTMAS IS HERE.*********.
Two sleepy people....Dean Martin, Line Renaud..... DEAN MARTIN SINGLES.********.
Winter wonderland.....Jackie Gleason.....CHRISTMAS ALBUM.********.
Moonlight in Vermont....Jo Stafford.....HAPPY HOLIDAY.*********.
Up, up and away....Andy Williams....THE VERY BEST OF...*********.
Snowbound.....Ferrante & Teicher....SNOWBOUND.********.
Ain't that funny...Jimmy Justice / Deep in the heart of Texas...Duane Eddy.... 1962.********.
 How about you....Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney....FANCY MEETING YOU HERE.**********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk   Every Tuesday evening 8-10pm. click on listen live.

NEXT WEEK......THE BEST OF PETER GRANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment