Wednesday 21 November 2018

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING BUBLE'S NEW ALBUM 'LOVE'. NOVEMBER 20TH 2018.


MICHAEL BUBLE...LOVE...REPRISE..DE-LUX VERSION.

Tracks played....
When I fall in love / I only have eyes for you / Love you anymore / La vie en rose.
My funny valentine / Such a night / help me make it through the night / Unforgettable.
When you're smiling / Where or when / I get a kick out of you.

A great album from Mr Buble, smooth in the swingers, emotional in the ballads.
His choice of music very Sinatra with a little updating that does not go amiss.
My daughter Heidi was with me on the programme and although she is more
up-to-date in her favourite music she gave it 8/10 for good listening. I'm more
inclined to give it the full ten. I enjoyed it a lot.**********.

PLAYLIST.

Shape of you...Ed Sheeran.....DOWNLOAD.********.
Angel eyes....Julie London....YOUR NUMBER PLEASE.********.
Winter wonderland....Johnny Mathis.....THE BEST OF CHRISTMAS.********.
Up a lazy river....Zi Zentner.....UP A LAZY RIVER.********.
It's over....Roy Orbison....THE ORIGINAL SINGLES COLLECTION.***(******.
Mexican whistler.....Roger Whittaker.....THE GOLDEN AGE OF....********.
Jingle bells....Jackie Gleason...MERRY CHRISTMAS.********.
I want to stay here....Steve Lawrence, Eydie Gorme.....WALKING PROUD.*******.
Fall on me....Andrea Bocelli,Matteo Bocelli....SI.********.
Burning love....Elvis Presley....IF I CAN DREAM.********.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas / Waltz of the flowers....Pentatonix....CHRISTMAS IS HERE.*********.
Top of the world...Carpenters....GREATEST HITS.*********.
I guess I'll have to change my plan...Patti Page....THE WEST SIDE.********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
WWW.TUDNO.CO.UK    EVERY TUESDAY EVENING 8-10PM. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE.

NEXT WEEK CHRISTMAS HITS OF THE FORTIES, FIFTIES AND SIXTIES

No comments:

Post a Comment