Wednesday 16 May 2012

PLAYLIST 15TH MAY...FEATURING EUROVISION SONGS.

Rosemary Clooney....My Little town....NICE TO BE AROUND.****.
Dancing on the ceiling...Frank Sinatra....IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS.*****.
James(Hold the ladder steady)...Sue Thompson....SUSIE ANTHOLOGY.**.
Paper Mache...Dionne Warwick....THE DEFINITIVE BURT BACHARACH COLLECTION.***.
I need a dollar....Aloe Blacc.....SINGLE.
Marry You....Bruno Mars....SINGLE.
Video Games...Lana Del Ray...SINGLE.
I vow to thee my country...G4...G4 AND FRIENDS.***.
Knock on wood....Ella Fitzgerald....ELLA. THE REPRISE YEARS.***.
The race is on....Jack Jones....MY KIND OF TOWN.***.
In a little Spanish town...Bing Crosby.....EL SENOR BING.***.
No...Doris day....DORIS DAY HAPPY HITS.***.
Twilight time....Andy Williams....THE HOUSE OF BAMBOO.***.
Lollipops and roses....Herb Alpert.....THE ESSENTIAL....****.
Near you...Nat King Cole....I DON'T WANT TO BE HURT ANYMORE.***.
Romance is dead....Paloma Faith...PALOMA FAITH.****.
Rhumba Jumps....Mel Torme....OLE TORME.*****.
Wonderful Baby....Don McLean...THE BEST OF...****.
You'll see.....Susan Boyle...I DREAMED A DREAM.****.
Penny Lane....Beatles..BEATLES 1.****.
The sweetest sounds...Connie Francis...CONNIE & CLYDE.****.
You're just in love.....Chet Atkins....8 CLASSIC ALBUMS...****.
Barndance....Alexander Rybak....NO BOUNDERIES.****.
Teach me tiger...April Stevens.....THE GREATEST DIVAS.***.
Do you remember me....Perry Como...ICONS...****.

EUROVISION.

Volare...Domingo Mugduno
Are you sure....Allisons.
Poupee de cire poupee de soir....
L'amour est blue
Puppet on a string...Sandie Shaw
Save your kisses for me...Brotherhood of man.
L'oiseau....Miriam
What's another year...Johnny Logan

Some incomplete listings here which I will renew later on this blog.
Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment