Thursday 10 May 2012

PLAYLIST MAY 8TH. FEATURING WILL YOUNG..ECHOES CD.

WILL YOUNG ECHOES CD.
tracks played....Jealousy / Come on / Losing myself.

I have picked the most popular three tracks from the album and these tracks highlight the sound
of the rest of the album. If  I have a problem with this album, although well executed, it is the
sameness of the sound and singing. There is no "Leave right now" or "Your game" on this album.
Will Young has always produced professional and interesting CDs but I long to hear him tackle
some standards performed in His way. There is much to enjoy however on this CD. ****.

PLAYLIST

Moonlight kiss....Raul Malo...SINGLE.
Misty....Ray Stevens....THE BEST OF...***.
The surrey with the fringe on top....Peggy Lee....LATIN A LA LEE.*****.
Like I've never been gone....Billy Fury....THE BILLY FURY HIT PARADE.****.
Masterpiece....Madonna.....SINGLE.
That's just life.....Marcus Collins....MARCUS COLLINS.***.
I am woman.....Helen Reddy....THE VERY BEST OF..****.
The young ballerina...Queens hall light orchestra....THE GREAT BRITISH EXPERIENCE.****.
Come fly with me.....Micheal Buble.....MICHEAL BUBLE.*****.
At last....Etta James....THE BEST OF...***.
Mr Wishing well...Nat King Cole....THANKYOU PRETTY BABY.***.
Caprice....Doris Day......HER LIFE IN MUSIC.*****.
Baby Face...Bobby Darin....THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF....****.
I'll be waiting.....Adele.....21....*****.
If I didn't have a dime.....Gene Pitney.....SOMETHING'S GOTTEN HOLD OF MY HEART****.
The continental.....Peter Skellern....THE BEST OF...*****.
Empty chairs at empty tables...Alfie Boe / Micheal Ball...ALFIE.***.
Walking happy.....Peggy Lee.....THE VERY BEST OF...*****.
Tears dry on their own....Amy Winehouse.....BACK TO BLACK.*****.
Don't blame me....Frank Ifield....THE BEST OF....****.
When you were my girl....Peter Grant...PETER GRANT.***.
All my loving...Matt Munro...MATT AT THE MOVIES.*****.
People who are born in May....Julie London....CALENDAR GIRL.*****.
Memories are made of this....Dean Martin....THE CAPITOL & REPRISE YEARS.*****.
Never gonna happen....Lily Allen....IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU>****.
Peter Cottontail....Rosemary Clooney....MIXED EMOTIONS.****.

TUDNOFM 107.8
TUDOFM.CO.UK AND CLICK ON THE LINK TO LISTEN LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment