Thursday 10 May 2012

THE VOICE V BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT.

The Voice has in increasing weeks now turned into an almost inferior copy of the
X Factor. The judges are left with only aspirational comments and hardly any  depth
in their advice....they have been mentoring  them but I was not happy with song
choices or the way they sang them. I'm getting on, maybe I'm not as up-to-date as
I should be, but only Alex singing"Dream a little dream of me" was impressive enough
to keep me switched on. Last weekend I didn't switch on hoping that Britain's got Talent
had more to offer. No. Britain's got talent but not a lot of it ! So far three singers and a dog have
been pleasing viewers enough to vote. Most of the "Novelty acts" have been poor even at
 the end of the most shabby pier. Possibly Simon Cowell is draining the talent of the United Kingdom
so such an extent that the standard of acts will fall.  Large groups of "Diversity" type dancers,
Keyboard bores, and offkey singers have filled the programming making the adverts more
entertaining than the actual show! However after being that cruel I have to admit for some
spatial reason it is more fun than The Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment