Wednesday 14 March 2018

COLIN HOLMES EASY LISTENING SHOW FEATURING "ELLA FITZGERALD".13TH MARCH 2018


ELLA FITZGERALD SIX CLASSIC ALBUMS....REAL GONE MUSIC.
Tracks played.....
I thought about you / What's your story morning glory / I'll always be in love with you /
Pick yourself up / She's funny that way.

Although this is a six album package containing over 40 tracks it is a superb collection
digitally remastered and superior quality which made it difficult to only choose 5
tracks. With Nelson Riddle orchestrally backing  and Ella in fine voice you can not
go wrong.**********.

PLAYLIST.

On moonlight bay...Doris Day....HER LIFE IN MUSIC ( 3CDS)  *********.
I only want to be with you.....Dusty Springfield.....HITS COLLECTION.********.
If I had a hammer.....Trini Lopez.......SINGLE.********.
Under the bridges of Paris....Dean Martin THE VERY BEST OF....********.
Mountain Greenery....Patti Page....IN THE LAND OF HI-FI.********.
50 ways to say goodbye....Train....PLAYLIST.********.
When it's gone, it's just gone......Carpenters....40/40.*********.
Do the bird / I'm gonna let my hair down.....Vernons girls.....THE VERNONS GIRLS.*******.
Walk hand in hand.....Tony Martin....THE BEST OF.********.
What would I be....Val Doonican......THE BEST OF....********.
Bright side of the road.....Van Morrison.....THE BEST OF.....********.
In the ghetto....Elvis Presley....IF I CAN DREAM.********.
Sometimes I wish I was a boy.....Lesley Gore....THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION.*******.
My baby loves lovin'.....White Plains......PLAYLIST.******.
Non stop....L'orchestra devereaux.....THE GREAT BRITISH EXPERIENCE.********.
Words and music...Don McLean.....CHAIN LIGHTNING.********.
Say it isn't so.....Ray Conniff....S'AWFUL NICE.********.
What do you want....Adam Faith.......THE BEST OF...*******.
Rumour has it.....Adele......21.********.
I need a dollar....Aloe Blacc......PLAYLIST.*******.
Mack the knife.....Peggy Lee.....I'M A WOMAN.*********.
The way you look tonight....Michael Buble.....MICHAEL BUBLE.*********.
You needed me....Ann Murray.....PLAYLIST.********.
I just want as lover.....Will Young......PLAYLIST.********.
Moonlight kiss....Raul Malo......PLAYLIST.********.
Multiplication.....Bobby Darin.....THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF....*********

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk    Every Tuesday evening 8-10pm. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment