Wednesday 21 March 2018

COLIN HOLMES MAGIC OF THE MUSICALS 18TH MARCH 2018.

EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE...CONCEPT ALBUM...WILTON WAY RECORDS.
tracks played.....

And you don't even know it / Spotlight / The legend of Loco Channel / Work of art.
Everybody's talking about Jamie / Limited edition prom night special / He's my boy .
My man, your boy.


Reminded me a little of Kinky Boots the musical although this is a concept musical
not the actual official West End album which is to follow.  Aimed at the youth market
but will reserve my full judgement until the real thing comes along. This album.*******

PLAYLIST.

Limelight....Frank Chacksfield  PLAYLIST.*******.
Tap your troubles away...Lisa Kirk....MACK AND MABEL.*********.
It's quiet uptown....Cast....HAMILTON.********.
This is my song.....Petula Clark.....GREATEST HITS.********.
Puppet on a string....Sandie Shaw......THE BEST OF....*******.
The boy from nowhere....Tom Jones....MATADOR.*******
I want to go back to Michigan ...Andrews Sisters / Silk stockings....Perry Como.
HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD ( 3CDS) ********
There is nothing like a dame....Cast.....SOUTH PACIFIC(FILM)********.
Bewitched.....Carly Simon...MY ROMANCE.********.
What you get is what you see.....Tina Turner.....THE BEST OF...********.
I dreamed a dream...Susan Boyle.....SINGLE.*********.
Just in time.....Judy Holliday, Sydney Chaplain....BELLS ARE RINGING.********
But not for me.....Sam Cooke......PLAYLIST.*******.
My Cherie amour....Stevie Wonder......PLAYLIST.********.
Kiss from a rose......Seal.....THE BEST OF....********.
My personal property....Shirley McLaine.....SWEET CHARITY(FILM)********.
I have dreamed.....Doris Day....I HAVE DREAMED.*********.
Where I wanna be.....Josh Groban.....CHESS IN CONCERT.*********.
You can't stop the beat...Cast....HAIRSPRAY(FILM)********.
The life of the party.....David Wayne.....THE HAPPY TIME....*********.
Once upon a December...Alfie Boe, Michael Ball....TOGETHER AGAIN.*********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk     every Sunday afternoon 2-4pm.CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE
.

No comments:

Post a Comment