Monday 12 March 2018

MAGIC OF THE MUSICALS COLIN HOLMES 11TH MARCH 2018.


PLAYLIST.

When did I fall in love....Robert Goulet....ON BROADWAY 2.*********.
Ain't got no, I got life.....Nina Simone.....PLAYLIST,******.
1963.....Cast....STEPHEN WARD.********.
I think I got you beat.....Cast....SHREK.*******.
Let it go.....Idina Menzel.....FROZEN.(FILM) ********.
Be bop a lulu....Gene Vincent.....THE BEST OF....*******.
Hymn / Dance.......Cast....TITANIC.*********.
All I do is dream of you...Gene kelly.....PLAYLIST.********.
Puttin' on the Ritz....Cast....YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN.******.
My defences are down.....Tom Wopat.....ANNIE GET YOUR GUN( 1999 BROADWAY)*********.
Ferry cross the Mersey...Gerry & The Pacemakers......THE BEST OF....*******.
Nothing.....Cast..... A CHORUS LINE( 2006 BROADWAY ) ********.
Baby Elephant Walk.....Henry Mancini.....THE BEST OF....*******.
Bring him home.....Susan Boyle....STANDING OVATION.********.
I'm Martin Guerre..... Stephen Weller...MARTIN GUERRE.*******.
Steppin' out with my baby....Curtis Stigers.....THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT.********.
You must love me....Madonna.....EVITA(FILM)********.
Bad.....Michael Jackson......SINGLE.********.
Kiss of the spider woman...Chita Rivera....KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN.*******.
Always look on the bright side of life....Dave Jones.....PLAYLIST.*******.
Belle.....Cast......BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.( BROADWAY 1994 )*******.
A certain smile....Johnny Mathis.......THE BEST OF....*********.
Up up and away.....Johnny Mann singers.....SINGLE.********.
You talk just like my Maw / Dere's a cafe on the corner.....Marilyn Horne / LeVerne Hutcherson  CARMEN JONES ( FILM) *********.
Hello young lovers....Ray Conniff....BROADWAY IN RHYTHM.*********.

TUDNO FM 107.8
www.tudno.co.uk    Every Sunday afternoon 2-4pm. CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment